Historias

[...] por el centro todos conocen la historia
del mas pillo y la mas bella del condado
y aunque tiene momentos de poca gloria
es un cuento que merece ser contando [...]
Inocente y perversa como un mundo sin dioses, alegre y repartida como el pan de los pobres <
I just want to see you when youre all alone I just want to catch you if I can I just want to be there when the morning light explodes on your face it radiates I can't escape I love you till the end

I just want to tell you nothing you don't want to hear All I want is for you to say why don't you just take me where I've never been before I know you want to hear me Catch my breath I love you till the end

I just want to be there when were caught in the rain I just want to see you laugh not cry I just want to feel you when the night puts on it's cloak I'm lost for words don't tell me All I can say: I love you till the end
Ya no me encuetro contestando un "yo que sé?", por fin entiendo que en tus redes yo caí. Ya no me encuentro preguntándome "por qué?", por fin entiendo de una vez que es porque sí, porque te ví, te dejé entrar, cerré la puerta y TE ELEGÍ.

LOVE YOU TILL THE END - E & B

miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Gossip Girl

Blake Lively y Leighton Meester muy provocativas posan para Rolling Stone Magazine
Blake Lively y Leighton Meester, las chicas de Gossip Girl posan para la famosa revista Rolling Stone. Se las ve muy desenfadadas y provocativas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Disculpame, tenés hora?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LEMON TREE <

I'm sitting here in a boring room It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens and I wonder I'm driving around in my car I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far I'd like to change my point of view I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens, and I wonder I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree I'm sitting here, I miss the power I'd like to go out taking a shower But there's a heavy cloud inside my head I feel so tired, put myself into bed Where nothing ever happens and I wonder Isolation is not good for me Isolation I don't want to sit on a lemon tree I'm stepping around in a dessert of joy Baby anyhow I'll get another toy And everything will happen and you'll wonder I wonder how I wonder why Yesterday you told me bout the blue, blue sky And all that I can see And all that I can see And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

IS THE ANSWER

Profile Graphics, Page Graphics
If the sun refused to shine , I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea , there will still be you & me.